- I am an assistant professor (rtd-a) at the Department of Business, Economics, Mathematics and Statistics 'Bruno de Finetti' of the University of Trieste. I teach the courses Statistical Methods for Data Science and Bayesian Statistics for the Data Science and Scientific Computing Master degree provided by the Department of Mathematics and Earth Sciences.
- I got my PhD in Statistics among the Department of Statistical Sciences, University of Padova. In the period January-July 2016, I was a visiting scholar among the Department of Statistical Sciences of the Columbia University, New York.
- My research topics: Bayesian statistics (relabelling algorithms, mixture priors) and statistical modelling (model-based clustering, sports models).
- Teaching: Statistical Methods for Data Science and Bayesian Statistics.
- Statistical consultancy to doctors, psychologists and small firms.
- I am an elected member of y-Sis, the young chapter of the Italian Statistical Society
- I am the deputy chair of the ISI Special Interest Group in Sports Statistics
hHeHHHmy CVr(up to 2021) (e
My research topics